Sensitivity Analysis Method
Paired sales is the gold standard for supporting grid adjustments. You know how it works and the logic is sound. But using paired sales has a huge data limitation. The technical term is Paired Data Analysis.
No matter what you call them, paired sales, matched pairs or paired data, they are seldom found.
Sensitivity analysis solves this problem by including more than two adjusted sales! Where do you get the adjusted sales? From your sales grid.
This is a four step process:
• Appraiser chooses comparable properties for the sales grid.
• Appraiser applies all adjustments that can be supported by recognized methods.
• Appraiser analyzes the grid to determine if there is a remaining characteristic that should be adjusted.
• Appraiser applies sensitivity analysis to determine the effect of the remaining characteristic on the adjusted sales prices.
Join experts Bryan Reynolds and Scott Cullen for an exclusive, breakthrough training webinar on “Sensitivity Analysis” and what it can do for you.
All registered attendees will receive:
– A recorded copy of the 2-hr webinar
– Live, real time Q&A and hands-on practice with Scott and Bryan
– FREE 30-day trial of SAM, a Sensitivity Analysis Method calculator by Scott Cullen
– Complete references to authoritative texts so you will understand how to perform, document and communicate the results of sensitivity analysis
*Most importantly, we think you will experience an Aha Moment: a moment of sudden realization, inspiration, insight, recognition or comprehension.
Seating is limited. Register today and we will send your free SAM spreadsheet file.
Don’t miss this chance to interact ‘live’ with the experts and have your questions answered.
Join us and stay ahead of the curve.
*This training webinar is not approved for CE credit. It’s just great information and training created to make you better at your job.